You can easily view and make changes to your account and billing information in the Account Manager. You can update your subscription to Vidflex, view your billing information, update your credit card, and change your password.
Accessing the Account Manager
There are two ways to sign in to your Account Manager.
1 If you’re already logged in to your admin panel, click the profile drop-down and then choose Account & Billing.
2 Go to the footer of your site and click Admin Login.
The Login page opens.
- Enter your email address and password, then click Sign Into Account Manager.
The Account Manager opens. The first screen you’ll see is your Dashboard.
You can return to your platform’s admin panel, by clicking Manage My Site at the top left of the Account Manager.
Adding Your Payment Details
Before or at the end of your free trial, you’ll need to add your payment details to keep your subscription. You’ll automatically be billed each month.
- In the Dashboard, click Add Payment Details.
The Subscribe screen appears.
- Enter your credit card information according to the instructions on the screen and then click Review Order.
- Click Subscribe.
Congratulations! You’re now subscribed to the Vidflex plan that you chose.
Using the Dashboard
In the Dashboard screen, you can view or update your subscription details. You can see the monthly charge amount and when your plan renews. You can also view your previous bill (if applicable).
If you’re not already in the Dashboard, then click Dashboard.
- To compare our Vidflex plans or change your subscription, click any of the Compare Plans A links.
- To view your last bill, click View Last Bill B. (You will only see this if you’ve added your payment details.)
- To upgrade your subscription, click Manage Subscription C, and then click Request Upgrade. (You will only see this if you’ve added your payment details.)
Updating Your Payment Details
In this screen, you can update your existing credit card information or add a new card.
- Click Payment Details.
- Click Update Card Information.
- Enter your credit card information according to the instructions on the screen.
- Click Save Changes.
Your new credit card has been saved. Future payments will be taken from your new credit card.
Viewing Your Billing History
You can view your previous invoices in the Billing History screen.
Click Billing History.
A list appears to display your previous bills with the amount that was charged to your credit card and the payment date.
Updating Your Account Settings
This screen displays the name and email address that you used to sign up for a Vidflex account. You can change your name and password in this screen.
Click Account Settings.
Changing Your Name
- Click Edit Name.
- Update your name and then click Save.
Your updated name appears on the Account Settings screen.
Changing Your Password
- Click Change Password.
- Enter the password information according to the instructions on the screen, then click Save.
Remember your new password for the next time you log in.
Logging Out of the Account Manager
When you log out of the Account Manager, you’ll also be automatically logged out of your video platform.
Canceling Your Vidflex Subscription
We’re sad to see you go, but before you do, we would like to know why you’ve decided to leave. Please take a few minutes to tell us why using our Contact Us form.
If you cancel your subscription, your account will be disabled at the end of your billing cycle. After 30 days from the cancellation date, your account (all of its data and content) will be permanently deleted and can’t be recovered.
- In the Dashboard, click Manage Subscription.
- Click Cancel Subscription.
- Enter your password and click Cancel Subscription to confirm that you want to cancel.