As an administrator of your platform, you will need to log in so that you can access its admin panel (also known as the back end). From here you will be able to manage the various aspects of your platform.
In this topic, you’ll learn how to log in and log out, reset your password, and use the admin panel of your platform.
Logging in to Your Account
If you’re on the Starter Plan, click here.
If you’re on the Essentials, Professional, or Enterprise plans, click here.
(Not sure which plan you have? See our plans and features.)
Logging in to Vidflex
You can log in if you have an account set up already.
- Go to your Vidflex site on an internet browser. (See System Requirements if you’re having trouble.)
- Go to the footer of your site and click Admin Login.
The Login page opens.
- Enter your email address and password.
- If you want to sign in to the admin panel, click Sign In.
- If you want to sign in to the Account Manager, click Sign Into Account Manager.
Logging in to Your Video Platform
You can log in if you have an account set up already. If you require login credentials, consult your site admin.
- Go to your video platform site on an internet browser. (See System Requirements if you’re having trouble.)Click Login at the top right of the screen.
The Login page opens.
- Enter your email address and password, then click Login.Select the Keep me logged in checkbox if you want to stay logged in. You’ll stay logged in for the next 30 days or until your clear your browser’s cache.
- After you’ve successfully logged in, you’re automatically returned to the home page of your platform.
Now, you can access the admin panel (see Accessing the Admin Panel).
Resetting Your Password
If you have an existing account and forgot your password, then follow the instructions below.
- Complete steps 1 and 2 from Logging in to Your Account.
- Click Forgot Password.
- Enter the email address associated with your Vidflex account and click Request Password Reset.
An email will be sent to you with a link to help you reset your password.
Accessing the Admin Panel
At the top right of the screen, choose the profile icon A > Admin B.
The admin panel opens. You can only see the features that are accessible to your user role.
Using the Admin Panel
The admin panel is made up of a few interface elements such as menus and tabs, which keep the admin features organized. As you become familiar with these elements, you can easily navigate the admin panel to make changes to your platform. See below for an example and explanation of each of those elements.
HEADERYou can access admin features via the header. Depending on your role, your access to certain admin features may be restricted.
Left MenuUse the features in the left menu to manage your video platform.
TabsIn most screens, you’ll see a group of features organized into tabs. Each tab contains different configuration options.
SubmenuWithin some tabs, you may see a submenu containing additional configuration options.
WorkspaceAdd, edit, or delete content in the workspace.
Logging Out of Your Account
There are two ways to log out of your account.
To log out from the front end of your platform, choose profile icon A > Log Out B.
To log out from the admin panel, click the profile menu (in the upper-right corner) and choose Logout.