Upcoming Events is a horizontal widget that rotates a display of current and upcoming live events (up to 20 events).
Configuring the Upcoming Events Widgets
First, follow the instructions in Accessing Widgets, then follow the instructions below.
- Click Upcoming Events.
- Enter a Title for the widget.
- Select the Enabled checkbox if you want the widget to display on the page.
- In the Days Ahead field, you can define how many days ahead you want upcoming events to appear in the widget. (For example, if you enter “30”, then any events that will be live streamed within the next 30 days will appear in the widget.)
If this field is left empty, then all future live events will appear in the widget.
- By default the Show Content from All Channels checkbox is selected. If you want only the content from a specific channel, then deselect the checkbox.
- Choose a channel in the Channel Source drop-down.
- If you want to further filter the content, choose an attribute in the Filter drop-down.
- Click Save.